24H West, Amsterdam: what you need to know
It's that time of year again! 24H West Amsterdam, 12th and 13th March 2016. If you haven't heard of it already it is the initiative from iamsterdam.com. We're they focus on parts of the city on different weekends to encourage everyone to get to know Amsterdam a little better. What could be better!
So what exactly happens?
From 12noon on Saturday until 12noon on Sunday the West comes alive. Think tours, shops, exhibitions, shows. All for a quick 24hours.
Want us to make it easy? Thought so, here's the best of the Agenda!
1. Street Art By Night, Street Art Museum Amsterdam (SAMA). 12 March 12midnight to 1.30am
2. Yoga and a Turkish breakfast, Podium Mosaiek. 13 March 10am to 12noon.
3. The Local Goods Market, De Hallen. 12 and 13 March 12noon to 8pm/5.30pm
4. Open School, De School. kickboxing, hathayoga and much more, 12 and 13 March.
5. A private concert in bed. City Hub (hotel). 12 March 1pm to 5pm.
Honestly what more do you need.
You can also check out the IAMsterdam site for all the listings.
Peace and Print.