where to love in amsterdam!
It's one of those holidays, you either (literally) love it or you hate it.
I think it is just a great excuse to ensure that we share some appreciation for one another, whether that's your boyfriend/girlfriend/friend in life or just the person next to you on the metro.
The skies are gloomy enough, January has been a long month, it's time to spread some love.
As a thought, here are some ideas on what to do in Amsterdam over the next weekend!
1. Go shopping - Local Goods Weekend Market - VALENTIJN editie
This market will be packed full of goodness, featuring us!
2. Just a little walk - Hortus Botanicus
What better way to take some time to yourselves, than just to walk around the beautiful Hortus Botanicus.
3. The Ultimate - Conservatorium Valentine's Day Package
It's definitely for the lovebirds, and for the ones that have some money spare after Christmas and January sales!
4. Go get a Massage - Het Massagehuys
Doesn't really need to be Valentine's day, just makes for a good excuse!
5. Feed ones self - Restaurant Goudfazant
They fantastic food and red chairs and all!
So spread some love.
Peace, Print and LOVE!